Today we want to share with you some small but ingenious tricks that will change the way you eat certain foods.
1. Cook two pizzas at once
Before putting your pizzas in the oven, just cut them in half. You won’t have to cook them separately anymore.
2. Keep your ice cream soft
3. Eat leftover Nutella properly
Instead of throwing away an almost-empty jar with delicious chocolate spread leftovers, put some ice cream in. A cool dessert is ready!
4. Pour milk into an empty cookie packet section
If the cookie’s too large to fit in a glass of milk, pour it in…a cookie packet!
5. Have ketchup with your fries on the go
6. Heat two food portions in the microwave at once
7. Make cupcake sandwiches
Try cutting a cupcake in half and making a sandwich out of it. There will be less chance of getting frosting all over yourself, and it tastes so much better.
8. Keep your Subway sandwich from getting soggy
9. Dip cookies in milk using a fork
10. Easily peel mangoes
All we need is a glass and some sleight of hand. You can see here how the real professionals do it.