You are here
Home > LATEST NEWS > Fire breaks out in Badegama shopping complex

Fire breaks out in Badegama shopping complex


A fire had broken out in a shopping complex in Badegama, earlier today (24).

The fire was extinguished with the help of the Badegama Police, Galle fire department, the electricity board and locals present at the incident.

No casualties have been reported due to the incident, and investigations to quantify the property damage are still ongoing.

Badegama Police have begun further investigations on the matter.

48 Total Views 1 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Top