You are here
Home > LATEST NEWS > Fire breaks out in electrical store in Marawila

Fire breaks out in electrical store in Marawila


A fire had broken out in an electrical appliance store in Marawila, earlier today (18).

The fire which erupted in the five story building was later put out with the help of the fire brigades of Chilaw and Negombo.

Although the fire did not harm any individuals, the extent of property damage, is yet to be assessed.

Investigations into the matter have gotten underway.

86 Total Views 3 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Top